It's Something

It's about time I let you know how my weekly chore list thing is going. It's been a few weeks with the list after all. In all honesty, it's going okay. The house surely isn't a disaster, but I'm just not as continuously motivated. Of course, I think the big problem is my sleep schedule. It's OFF! I can't seem to sleep at night and then when I get to sleep, I can't get up at a reasonable hour. I'm working on it. Blah!

While I'm not getting much marked off the chore list, I did work my way down another to do list: the beading one!
I threw together a quick necklace to go with an outfit that just needed a necklace.
Mostly, I just wanted to play around with some of my tools and supplies.


It actually looked a lot better with the outfit I wore the other day than it did with this shirt!

In addition, I started and finished my bracelet for the 7000 Beads of Hope Blog Hop. Here's a sneaky peek.

I also FINALLY started on my project for the Button Swap. Again, here's a quick peek at what I've got so far.

This bracelet ended up in the shop.
Tropical Sunrise Bracelet
That's about it for today. It's not much. . .but it's something!

6 comments:

  1. You sound like a very organised home maker; a cooking list and a weekly chore list! I am sincerely impressed.
    I think I may try that! And the necklace is very nice!!
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenni-
    Yes, I SOUND like it. . . If it weren't for the lists it would all fall apart. I really just like lists!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the necklace! And the bracelet :) That lampie focal is so cool. It makes me think of the sun and the sea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helena,
    Thanks so much.
    As far as the focal, I thought so to. That's why I named it tropical sunrise. It just screams water and sky! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the necklace. It's simple, casual, and very artsy. :) But I love that bracelet! How happy and colorful, almost tropical looking. Wonderful! Whoever ends up with it will be a lucky person indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jacinta,
    I'm so glad you like the necklace. It's one of those things that I know I won't sell. . .I'll just like to have it around for myself. For fun!

    And. . .you LOVE the bracelet?! Yay!!! Thanks so much for the encouragement. It warms my heart!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...