Pretty Busy

Today's another "Tumblr Tuesday" so let me share some of the pretties from there before I speak of bussiness-y things.
Crochet Tree
Recycled Organization
Rather be Thrifting
Margarita Cupcakes
Amazing Illustration

Since my craft room update on Friday, I've gotten just a tad more done. However, the bulk of it has just been filing away scraps of paper with scribbles of ideas and sketches, pages from magazines with styles I like, and packets of papers with tutorials. I've also jumped back in on working my way through information on honing my business skills. Unfortunately, all of this information was just in a pile on top of this storage cart I showed you Friday.
Yes! That stack on top has all kinds of useful information, but you wouldn't know it while it was hidden under paper towels. Lovely, huh?

I mentioned yesterday that I had some tasks to complete in the craft room. I was able to complete these without causing too much of a disaster while getting an idea of how well the new organization is working out for me. I like it!! YAY!!

I've got some lunch plans across the Bay with a friend of mine and might sneak off afterward for some thrifting while I've got the time. I had an idea of how to solve one of my storage issues. . .maybe.

For now, here are some new earrings made from polymer clay discs that I made. I really think these are a lot of fun!
Copper Disc Earrings

As well, these awesome long earrings were placed on sale today!
Got a Little Swing Earrings - 15% OFF

If I'm going to make it for lunch, I need to get my butt in gear!

2 comments:

  1. Oh goodness - the crochet tree is cute! Yay on getting some more work done in your craft room :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bibi-
    That craft room is going to be the death of me. I really want to finish it, but I really need to use it at the same time and I'm torn. I know if I start using it before I'm done it will just end up back in the condition it WAS in. . .sigh. It's a never-ending struggle isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...