There's Always So Much to Say on Monday

Somehow this little rosebud picture got misplaced when I was working on editing my photos for I Heart Macro yesterday.

It couldn't have been the hastiness of my trying to get that post written that made me lose the photo. . .nooooo that couldn't be it. In any case, since I found it this morning I thought I'd go ahead and share it today!

I'm still trying to decide what else I'll be doing today. . .chores of course. But, I'm not sure how much more of the craft room I need to work on or how much more I WANT to work on it until I find the additional pieces for my re-design. Either way, clearing off a few more surfaces will be in those plans. Then. . .I might just create something. We'll see. That might be too ambitious for me right now.

I mean, I've already created the menu for this week. . .
Speaking of which, here's my newly crafted meal plan for Menu Plan Monday. Check out more over at I'm an Organizing Junkie.
MONDAY
B: Cereal
L: Turkey sandwiches, fruit
D: Stroganoff, green beans

TUESDAY
B: Bacon, eggs, toast
L: Leftovers
D:  Crockpot chicken, salad, mashed potatoes

WEDNESDAY
B: PB toast
L: Tuna noodles
D: Hope out, Pat on own

THURSDAY
B: Cereal
L: Turkey quesidillas
D: Tortilla soup (from freezer)

FRIDAY
B: Omelets
L: Chicken salad
D: Pat gig, Hope on own

SATURDAY
B: Waffles
L: PB&J rollups
D: Grilled steak, grilled veggie kabobs, brown rice

SUNDAY
B: Breakfast burritos
L: Soup and grilled cheese
D: Mac-n-cheese with conecuh sausage, peas

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**GIVEAWAYS!!!**
I know I've been lacking lately in sharing giveaways, but I've been WAY BEHIND on my blog reading and by the time I get to it. . .the giveaway is OVER. However, I'm catching up and have these two to share today.
1. Andrew Thornton is giving away a very nice set of ImpressArt design stamps. The stamp designs are their entire "Shabby Chic" line and are awesome!!
2. Tish at JustATish Designs has a fab copper tree pendant from ArtBeads and a $20 gift certificate that she is offering up.Too cool!!

[Both of these giveaways simply ask for a comment. You can also get additional entries to both of them by tweeting, FB announcing, and blogging about the giveaways. Please go to their blog posts for the specifics!]
 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Before I head out for the day and try to get to those tasks I mentioned, let me share with you what's new in the shop.
NEW
Sweet Simplicity Earrings
 NEWLY ON SALE
Music to My Earrings - 20% OFF
Have a fabulous Monday!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful picture of the rose!

    We're going to have Stroganoff, too this week - but I think I planned it somewhere at the end :) Happy Monday, Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bibi- Yeah, I was upset when I thought I had lost it. Whew!

    Hubs LOVES stroganoff and I didn't get to it last week so I made sure to make it first on the list this week. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...