Gratitude

Per one of my goals for the year, I want to be more grateful for what I DO have in my life. I'm just starting on this trend really (I know, it's a bit late in the year. oops) so I haven't yet gotten in the habit of recording the many, many blessings I have in my life, but here's a start for this week.
Natural Neutral Bracelet - NEW

I'm Grateful For:
~ The patience of my husband when I'm more than a little grumpy.

~ My mini-break from my own beading/jewelry making endeavors that has given me some time to feel inspired again.

~ That darn Redbox app on my phone and iPad that tells me where I can go to get the movie I want and even lets me reserve it until I get there (so I don't have to go running all over town or hold up the line at the box.)

~ The fact that the biggest worries we've had this week have been splotchy internet, a frozen air conditioner, and a few other expenses that we handled. While those have been stressful and bothersome, it could be so much worse.

Fancy Free Necklace - re-listed


What are YOU grateful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...