Tidbits and Bobbins

I know I've been a bit absent here lately and I feel like all I've had to share was what I am eating. I do apologize. I've been really busy on a project and can't seem to focus on much else. While relaxing a little this morning, I've been going through my neglected blog feeds. Since I don't have much of my own stuff to share with you, I figured I could at least share some of the other online bits that caught my eye. (Many of these are Christmas related so I apologize to those of you who don't celebrate the holiday.)



http://www.pantone.com/pages/index.aspx?pg=21129



 


http://www.junk-culture.com/2013/12/electronic-waste-jewelry-by-marcele.html


So that's what's caught my eye so far. . .and now it's time to get back to my busy-ness. 
Thanks for bearing with me. 

2 comments:

  1. Hope, you can blog about food all the time. I admire all your work with taking photos and writing your menus and reviews too. I think you are getting a great cook. Have a nice weekend. Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. That electronic waste jewelry is AWESOME!!! I went to the link and both pieces are so edgy and totally wearable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...