Mixed Media Art Videos from October

I really enjoy watching and creating art journal and mixed media art videos but haven't been sharing them each time they're posted here on the blog. Instead, I create a quick round-up of them at the start of each new month. Here are the few videos I got up in October.

Five Minute Cards 7, 8, & 10


Five Minute Cards 11, 12, & 13


Five Minute Cards 14, 17, & 18

Image Transfer in an Art Journal


There are other videos on my CraftyHope YouTube Channel if you're interested in taking a look and/or subscribing. And, please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions. I'm happy to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...