Art Journal Videos in December

Over on YouTube, I often share my processes for creating art journal pages and mixed media art pieces. Rather than posting those here when they're shared, I like to do a monthly round-up so you can see some of what else I've been up to. I didn't get much done in December, but here are three I did share over there. 
Art Journal Color Inspiration: Yellow-Green

Transformation Art Journal Page

Art Journal Color Inspiration: Green

And, that was it. I'm having a little trouble finding my groove right now and may take a step back from making videos to find my center. But, we'll see. It could be fleeting. How's your inspiration treating you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...