Mixed Media Art Videos in May

In case you missed some of the mixed media art videos over on my YouTube Channel, here's a peek at each of the projects from last month with links to the videos. 

DIY Mixed Media Art Charms

Art Journal Spread: Sassy Girls

Art Journal Page: Discover

DIY Small Junk Journal from Scraps

You, Me, Same 3 May 2021: Art Journal Spread

The above videos are a nice mix of art journal pages along with tutorials for making a journal and making charms using art journaling techniques. I hope these spark your interest and ignite your imagination. Let me know if you have any questions at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...