Chain Link Earrings: Part 6

I've been working my way through sharing how to make a variety of simple earrings using large links of metal jewelry chain in combination with beads and a few other basic supplies.  There are already five videos available in the playlist for this series. Today, I'm sharing the sixth tutorial. 

The earrings in this lesson have a bit of leaf chain fringe hanging from the bottom. However, I could see a tassel, charm, bead dangle, or a combination of all of those being used instead - depending on what you like and what is available to you. 

As well, the large chain link hangs from a simple combination of bead and bead caps that is wire-wrapped to the link. This addition to the earrings isn't completely necessary but added a subtle bit of color to the earrings that I like. 

The video is a short one since all the techniques are fairly simple. 


As always, if you have any questions about the materials or techniques I used, I am more than happy to help. Ask away!

1 comment:

  1. I love the chain link series of yours - so many ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...