Thrifty Thursday - June Thrifty Haul

Hey, y'all! If you don't know by now, I'll remind you that I adore picking up items I can use in my art for a great deal. I shop thrift stores, dollar stores, yard sales, antique markets, clearance aisles, and anywhere else where there's a bargain to be had. I love to share my excitement over the treasures I've discovered in a haul video each month. And, today is the day for that video!

Today, it's a long one as I scored BIG TIME at a local antique store's monthly estate sale. 


As well, there were a few pretty sweet finds at my local Goodwill. 


I also found a few fun clearance items at Hobby Lobby and scored some things at a couple of antique stores. It was a good month! Watch and see in my June Thrifty Haul video. 

So, have you found any treasures lately?

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Ann! I thought so too. I can't wait to go to that estate sale thing again.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...