Christmas Crash


You know that 'crash' you feel after a sugar rush or an all-nighter? That's how I feel right now, since Christmas is over. It was building and building - frantic shopping, hurried wrapping, ripping through presents, and tearing through excellent feasts. Then, a spiral downward, head shaking, muttering, "It's over already? But, I didn't even get a chance to enjoy it." I never got to try Krystal's peppermint or eggnog milkshakes and only just discovered Starbucks' peppermint mocha (soooooo good).
Oh well, there's always next year.
So...what'd ya' get?
ME?
I got a game for the Wii and a promise to go shopping this weekend for the long awaited diamond ring!! (Yes, I'm long married but never got the ring.) I also got a baking stone, a Mickey Mouse ornament, some candy, a beautiful sweater, and some other cool stuff. My oldest niece (age 7) gave me a gold-toned butterfly ring with two red 'stones', and the youngest (age 4) gave me a ceramic plaque to hang that says "Aunt - you make my life a whole lot sweeter." It has pictures of candy on it. Too cute!!

In all, it was a pretty good Christmas, but where all the time went. . . I dunno!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...