Fashionably Late

Aw man, I missed "Wild, Wild Web Wednesday." I had a lot going on at work (monthly reports have to be run), and I had to do some shopping for my meeting tonight and for going out of town this weekend. I was exhausted by the time I got home to cook dinner for LOML*. At least he was also tired, so he was sympathetic and helped me with dinner.

I gathered a long list of links for the Wednesday post and still want to share them so I will (It is MY blog dagnabit!!). Since I am running late on this, I'll forgo the (sometimes) witty remarks and just share the links:
Alright, that's what I've got for you for now!! Enjoy!!

*LOML = Love of My Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...