More Gadget Goodness

I did miss "Techie Tuesday" again. However, I still want to quickly share with you a few more geeky gadgets for the Holidays.

  • First, is a general history lesson and shows the 100 greatest tech innovations of all time.
  • Now you don't have to worry about making sure you won't hear your phone or feel it vibrate in you pocket with this vibrating bluetooth bracelet - very cool idea!
  • Lastly, here's another item I wouldn't mind getting for Christmas. Unfortunately, it looks like the Wii Fit won't be available until January. Boo!
Let me know if you have any cool geek gifts you've found. I still haven't figured out what to get LOML*.

*LOML=Love of My Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...