Me? A Whiney B@#$%? Come On?

It's getting late, but I don't want to fall behind again. So, I'm posting even though there's not much news on the homefront.
LOML* has to go to San Diego next week for work. No matter how much guilt tripping or pleading I've done - he still says I can't go with him. I guess it's for the best, because I have a TON of stuff to accomplish over the next several weeks. Hopefully, I'll get my list done, rather than finding other distractions. But, I would REALLY like to go. Unfortunately, I have to take some time off at the end of the month and shouldn't be away from work that long, and the cost of round-trip plane tickets is ridonkculous. So, here I'll stay in Southern Alabama where I'll have to create my own adventures. Hmmmmm, what kind of trouble can I get myself into while he's gone? Suggestions?

Oh well, it's on to "Thrifty Thursday"Hey, I know what I can do while he's gone. . .work on my blogging. It's got to get better than this.

*LOML=LOve of My Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...