LOML* says that she's a solar-powered kitty. I say she's just happy I'm working from home this afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
NEW website (and blog to go with it)
Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...
-
Learning to make jewelry is as simple as knowing a few of the tools and how to perform several techniques. From there, a whole world of des...
-
I have a confession to make - I love buttons! Okay, that's pretty well known. I've been collecting them for years and years and hav...
Come on, Hope! It's 4:40 p.m. on Friday afternoon, and the only post that you've made since Monday is a picture of your kitty cat. I was hoping for something that would make me feel good on this Friday. Oh, well. There's always next week.
ReplyDeleteBen