Week in Review, Craft Room, and Monday

I've got so much to share with y'all.
Where to start? My weekend was pretty good. I got to visit with good friends AND got some stuff done that I wanted to do.
For one, I was able to check out some yard and estate sales. I'll share my haul with you on Thrifty Thursday. I also completed the CRAFT ROOM. Well, mostly - I'll get to that.
First, check out my Week in Review:
Alright, now to business. Do you remember before the craft room overhaul? It was an absolute creativity blocker. I was in need of some crafty viagra in the form of a clean space. Check it out now:
Overall, this is what it looks like:
Though it may not look all that done to you, it's a breath of fresh air for me. See all the stuff under the window - LOML* is going to make me a window bench with storage to clean that area. And, yes, the colorful fabric is hiding my filing. But wait, there's more:
This is the lid to a copy paper box. It is full of started, but not completed, projects. I've pledged to work on these first. In fact, I've already repaired a necklace for my grandmother.
This is my stack of paper through which to sort. It's magazine clippings, directions from the internet, to-do lists, and SO MUCH MORE!
I also have to organize the closet and a few drawers, but I can walk through the room and find most of what I need. How exciting is that? Well, if you must know - VERY!!

I know you all came here because it's "Made Me Smile Monday" So, I don't want to disappoint:

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm impressed! The craft room looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was a lot of hard work but TOTALLY worth it. I just need to notch out some time for crafting now!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...