Poll Results (sorta), Another Question, and WWWW

Thanks to all 7 of you who took my poll, I deeply appreciate it. With only 5 choices and one 'other' box, I had two people agree on a change and five others in opposite directions. Thanks guys! The poll is still open for a few days, if you have not taken it yet. I'm starting to get a general idea of what I may do and what you want to see here, so things MAY change next week. I do have one other BURNING question for you related to blog changes. Please take a minute to comment and let me know how you feel. OR if you don't want your comment out in the open, you can e-mail me or let me know in the comment not to make the comment public.
Here goes: Would you rather see one long semi-daily post like I have been doing or series of shorter posts (i.e. one post with personal info and one post with links, etc.)? It's something else I have been thinking about changing and, again, value the opinions of my devoted readers. Let me know!!

Since it IS Hump day, I guess I'll give ya' some links to check out for "Wild, Wild Web Wednesday."
  • Check out the Sleeveface group on flickr where people incorporate themselves into albums. Kinda neat.
  • The p-mate allows women to go potty standing up. This would be helpful for nasty bathrooms, camping trips, long lines at the ladies room, etc. I saw these in a magazine MANY years ago and have not heard mention of them since. I am considering getting some. SO Tempting!! (Via - bits and pieces)
  • Try this fun, little Chinese game to calculate your brain's age. It had me right on but I was also tired. I'll have to play it some more when I'm more alert.
  • Wanna feel old? (I know, not really) But, check out the mindset of the kids entering their freshman year of college. Get this - they were born in 1990!! GAHHHH!!
Again, help me out here. I'm only kinda writing this blog for my own benefit. I would like to offer what you enjoy too! Let me know what kinda posts you wanna see.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...