Getting Started on the Rest of the House and TT (including some iPhone tips)

MAN!! I feel like I keep missing Mondays or something (wishful thinking maybe). I just have so much to do after a weekend that I can't seem to focus on a blog post.

I said I was going to start working on the rest of the house, and I DID get some tasks accomplished yesterday. Yay me! I decided to start in the kitchen and was able to clear off a few counters, organize under the sink, and clean out the myriad of Styrofoam boxes from the fridge. Instead of rewarding myself with crafting - I looked through some magazines and watched the Olympics WHILE finding a condo in Gulf Shores for Labor Day weekend. I did cheat and reward myself during lunch by going to a thrift store. I'll share that loot with you later.

It is "Techie Tuesday" So here's some of the geek interest I've found"Now for those iPhone addicts (like me)
  • Here are some new free apps for the iPhone.
  • As well, try these iPhone tricks. I'm so happy to have found this one. It includes how to do some things I was wondering how to do. . . like take screen shots.
I'm not so much the chatterbox today. I'm gonna help with my nieces tonight and today was their first day of school, soooooo I may have more to say tomorrow.

Remember to TAKE MY POLL (in the sidebar.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...