Back at It and Feelin' Good About It (FGF)

So I'm done with most of the installation on the new laptop. I just need to get Photoshop installed, and that disc is at home. It won't take long. It's just a bummer since I have some pictures for y'all today and don't want to upload them until I can re-size and edit them a bit first.

Again, I'm sorry for the absence - it's been hard on me too.

Let's make this short and sweet instead of a long, drawn-out reunion. It is "Feel Good Friday" so I am going to first list what's making me feel good right now.
  • Obviously, the new laptop
  • The fact that it is Friday at long last (thus margaritas and the weekend are soon to follow)
  • Getting in some crafting and thrifting this week and looking forward to more over the weekend
  • Making it through the week (mostly) without a laptop (read: internet)
  • Being able to keep the house in order, so I come home to a clean house today
  • Getting to hook up the new laptop to the new scanner/printer/copier we got last week
  • Not haing to fret about the awfulness (word?) that is my yard - we had a lawn-care company come and take care of the yard, flowerbeds, and most importantly - the WEEDS!!
  • The weekend is a holiday, which means a yummy family dinner.
So, if your week has not been as good, here's some "Feel Good Friday" for you:
  • Map of the top 50 craft brewers in America. My favorite beer is #30 and I don't understand how it's beat out by some I've never even heard of. Whatever. In any case, craft beers rock!!
  • How to fake a clean house. This is apparently good to have if you have company coming over unexpectedly. I don't have that problem, I never have company. But, it seems like a good list to have in any case.
  • 10 ways to get fit while blogging (exercises that can be done at work/ at your desk). I've printed out this list and have been using it all week (in spurts, but using it nonetheless.)
I'm happy to finally get a blog post up this week (oh, oh - that's another feel good for me.) Anyway, you guys have a great weekend whether you are celebrating Easter, Passover, or just the weekend. Make the most of it!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the laptop. Glad your back. K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girlie - I hope all is well with you too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...