Bead Table Wednesday: Creative Relaxation

I've been editing photos and writing descriptions like a madwoman for days now. Since I'm feeling a bit on edge, I know it's time for me to plant myself in the craft room and get creative for a little while. It's therapy!

Here's just some of the options on my craft desk today.
Strands of beads bought on our last two trips out of town (left) and a pair of earrings in process (right)
MOP pendant and freshwater pearls that I might use to play along for the Bead Soup Blog Party. If so I desperately need to get busy on that soon!
Enameled beads and glass headpins I won from Gardanne's blog. Aren't they PRETTY!? Here's Gardanne's shop as well.


I've got a short day today since a local bead store's having a 40% off everything sale (that I MUST check out) and I'm heading over to help with the nieces after while. Sooooo, I better get to work! Head over to the Bead Table Wednesday Flickr Group for more beady goodness!


Lastly, before I head out there's two new items and another re-list in the shop.
Fancy Free Necklace (NEW)
Bright Daisy Necklace (NEW)
Glitter and Glow Earrings (Re-list)

What have you got going on?

5 comments:

  1. Whew! I'm glad I'm not the only one who's feeling the crunch time of Bead Soup! What a lucky win on those pretty enameled beads. Lovin' that new Bright Daisy necklace as well. Such happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karyn- HA! I've gone back and forth. Since my name didn't come out of the hat, it's not necessary for me to make something. However, I told myself I would and even picked out that set. Now I'm just not feeling it! :( Yes, those Gardanne beads are AWESOME! Love them! Lastly, I do love my bright colors! Thanks so much for popping in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on those enameled beads -so gorgeous! I also like your new necklace, Fancy Free, beautiful work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, I'm so jealous you won the enameled beads and glass headpins from Gardanne's blog! ;-) Congrats, though--I'm glad they went to you! Can't wait to see what you make with them!

    I was just having a peek at your Etsy shop. So many great items there! I really enjoy your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope, I am loving what I am seeing on your table the MOP pendant is very pretty. I really like your necklaces and the Daisy one is my favorite.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...