Menu Plan Monday

My weekend was ROUGH!! As you can see, that's not just with a capital R, but with ALL the letters capitalized. I was even looking forward to getting back into my Monday routine today, knowing that meant the weekend was over and it was back to the grind. However, I wasn't so lucky. I won't get into the details, but I do want to say that before it all hit the fan I was able to pull a menu for this week together. I can't guarantee we'll be sticking to it, but we'll try. Regardless, I want to share it as proof that I did accomplish something today.

Breakfasts: Leftover casserole, Juice, Cereal w/fruit, omelets w/fruit, Greek yogurt pancakes w/blueberries

Lunches: PB&J w/salad, Tuna noodles w/carrot sticks, Juice, Black bean & corn quesidillas, Soup & grilled cheese

Dinners: 
Seven layer tortilla pie
Chicken marsala w/roasted veggies

It sounds delish doesn't it? There's more Menu Plan Monday on I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...