I Heart Macro: All the Trimmings

After altering my calendar this week, I was taken with the little pile of ribbon clippings I was about to sweep into the trash. Before I could toss it out, I had to snap a shot of them.
Pretty right!? Maybe it's just me. . .


There's more I Heart Macro at Studio Waterstone.

2 comments:

  1. so bright and colorful...everything is of use, if even for a brief photo memory:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No it's not just you. It's very pretty - and that's why we try to use every little bit...right down to photography pretty little bits.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...