Measly Meal Plan

As expected, the weekend was quite busy and I'm relieved that I went ahead and scheduled those posts. I just hope I can be as proactive this week. My Mardi Gras ball is this weekend and that means just about a whole week's worth of activities and things to do to get ready for it. My calendar and to do list are both quite wordy. I can at least check off one thing on those long lists: my meal plan.

Even though I won't be home but three nights this week, at least I know what I'll be making those evenings. I'll leave the hubs to fend for himself the rest of the week. I'm kinda ashamed about doing that, but I know I'm leaving him with leftovers, cereal, and some friends who want to eat dinner with him at least one of those nights. So it'll work out. Here's what I think we'll be eating together.

Breakfasts: Juice, Cereal w/fruit, Breakfast burritos, Bacon omelets w/toast & fruit

Lunches: Bean burritos, Soup & grilled cheese, Juice, Pizza quesadillas w/small salad, PB&J w/fruit & string cheese

Dinners: 
Broccoli Souffle with Goat Cheese w/red potatoes & spinach salad
Chipotle Rubbed Flank Steak w/smashed potatoes & peas


I have to show off this new necklace in my shop. It's one of my most favorite designs. I can't believe I'm trying to sell it. You better grab it up if you like it before I change my mind.
Tribal JUNK Necklace

Oh look, there's something else I can check off my list. . .today's blog post.
How's your week looking?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...