Art Journal Videos in July

I've already heard a couple of other people mention how fast July flew by, so I know that it wasn't just me that it whizzed past. Despite its speed, I was able to get many "art journal" videos posted throughout the month. Actually, not a single one of those videos took place inside a journal. Each of them is an index card for ICAD (Index Card a Day), but they include the same mixed media techniques I would use in a journal. Let's get to it. Here's a peek at each of the cards. Clicking them should take you to the videos of how I made them. 

ICAD 5

ICAD 6

ICAD 7

ICAD 8

ICAD 9

ICAD 10

ICAD 11

ICAD 12

ICAD 13

ICAD 15

ICAD 16

ICAD 17

ICAD 18

I should be posting these ICAD videos for a few months as I made 61 of them. Now, there are a few that didn't turn out well and will be skipped (like number 14 above), but there will be plenty of videos from me for a while. Make sure you're following the CraftyHope YouTube Channel and hit the bell icon to get notifications when I have new videos.

Which of the above is your favorite? I absolutely love ICAD 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...