Thrifty Thursday - July Thrifty Haul

As a treasure hunter of sorts, I've always got my eyes trained for the unexpected and special. And, what's more special than a good bargain? Each month, I like to share the steals and deals I found in the previous month. Let me tell you, this is a GOOD ONE! (I may have said that last month too, but I'm not teasing about either of them.) I found some fabulous items at a yard sale held by local artist friends. Take a look.

The husband was purging most of the supplies he had collected for his Steampunk artistry. I hate that I couldn't take more than I did. But here's a sample of what I did pick up.

And, here's the rest of it.

My July Thrifty Haul video gives you a better look at most of these pieces as well as a look at what I bought from the Dollar Tree on one trip.

And, that's really all the thrifty bits I picked up in July. I honestly did try to find more. But, it was a busy month with other commitments and activities so that thrifting wasn't at the forefront. 
Tell me, have you scored any great deals lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...