CraftyHope on Etsy (and 20% off Coupon Code)

 It's been quite a few months since I shared what's available over in the CraftyHope Etsy Shop. So. let me give you a little look at some of the beauties you'll discover there. 

Maybe it's just me, but these Boxed Owl Earrings really tickle my fancy.

You got a look at this Floral Crest Necklace when I revealed it the other week. Don't forget that it's available for sale. 

I'm always a sucker for anything rainbow-y. This Rainbow Inspiration Bracelet not only has all seven colors but also inspiring found words. 

This Dark Assemblage Necklace brings together a snap ring from the hardware store, soldered found objects, beads, and a handmade resin piece. I really love it.

If the above necklace was too dark for you, these Night Sky Earrings have a pop of bright to them with the moon, stars, and loads of sparkly beads. 

Brand-spanking-new to the shop is this Upcycled Butterfly Necklace. The pendant is made from one part of a vintage watch spring tin. It's filled with paper, lace, rub-ons, and a butterfly image. 

As I mentioned, these are just a few of the treasures you'll find in the CraftyHope Etsy Shop.  And, as a bonus, I've got a 20% off coupon. Use code SUMMER20 at checkout and save on your purchase from my shop. (This coupon is only good through September 2nd.) So, go now and have a look!! Let me know which are your favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...