Sweet Button Bangle DIY

I received a beautiful selection of beads and buttons this month from Jesse James Beads as a Jesse James Beads Design Ambassador. Admittedly, they are colors I probably wouldn't have chosen myself, but it gave me even a hint more of a challenge. And, you know know how I like a good challenge. I should have a full reveal of everything I made from what they sent next week, but when I saw those beautiful Mermaid Mix in Coral buttons from Dress it Up, I knew I needed to make a button bangle with them. 


Yes, this design isn't new to me, but I took some time to update the tutorial. You can watch and learn to make your own button bangle on YouTube. 


It's a simple process that uses a thrifted bracelet as a base, wire, and those lovely buttons. 


Of course, if you have ANY questions I'm always available to answer them. Ask away!

2 comments:

  1. Such a fresh summery look, like daisies ''round the wrist! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that analogy! Thanks 🥰😃

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...