Reveal for the June Pirate Pretties Jewelry Challenge

 As it's the 15th of the month, it's time to show off what I made for the Double Color Jewelry Collaboration that is the Pirate Pretties Jewelry Challenge. This month, we were to use the color combination of Blue and Tan to make a pair of earrings. In addition, bronze/brass or silver metal was to be used. And, for an optional challenge, we could include the fun element of shell. (Spoiler: I didn't use the fun element this month.) Here's what I did make.


These earrings came together quickly once I had my beads selected. You can watch the reveal video on YouTube and learn how they were made. The video also includes a little trick I figured out in the process. (How's that for a tease?)


Remember to check out Angela's video and to click on the #PiratePrettiesJewelryChallenge to see more designs for this and previous months. You can also head over to the Pirate Pretties Facebook Group to see more designs for this challenge.

3 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous pair of earrings. Totally my style too, and who does not love turquoise? Thank you for creating this design, Hope, and the video which I watched and saw how you squeezed the bead cap with the pliers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pressing the bead cap was really neat :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!? That was my favorite part too! Thanks for watching, Rozantia. I hope you are well.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...