DIY Bracelet Stack

The Pirate Pretties Jewelry Challenge from Angela was to make a bracelet stack using sapphire with silver or gunmetal and (optionally) include steampunk elements. I waited until the last possible minute to work on this one, but came up with a little stack that I'm pretty happy with. 


Each of the five bracelets in my stack is fairly each to make. And, I found that this challenge was a great stash-buster for some of the random beads, charms, and other materials in my collection. 


Of course, I recorded a video sharing how I made several of the bracelets, but if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let me know!


I like that this challenge gave me the opportunity to use several different techniques for "one" completed project. And, I would have made a few more bracelets (maybe a friendship bracelet, a wrap bracelet, or a sari-wrapped bangle) if I had more time. But, I think this little stack is probably plenty for now.


What do you think? Is it missing something?


1 comment:

  1. It's a pretty bracelet stack and the addition of a button bracelet made it a lot funkier :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...