DIY Earrings with Dollar Store Rub-On Transfers

When I saw the cute rub-on transfers at my local Dollar Tree, I knew they were perfect for more than just paper crafts. And, I was right. It was easy to transform them into super cute earrings.


I simply used the bottom of one of my old cookie tin containers, added the transfers to the tin, and cut circles around them. From there, I punched a hole in each of the tins and added some UV resin.


Oval jump rings were used to connect the altered circles to another altered piece of tin that has post-earring findings adhered to them. 


And, that's it! Simple, pretty floral earrings made with rub-ons from the Dollar Store and old tin. You can watch my full video tutorial on YouTube. 


Let me know if you have any questions. 
Have you found a fun use for this type of transfer? I just used some also in my Beware Spider Webs Necklace too. I can't wait to experiment with them more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...