Feel Good Friday

Hello, hello everyone out there in the blogosphere. I am about to head out on a road trip, but I couldn't leave you hanging. No, not on "Feel Good Friday". I've got some other items that have been on hold for FGF, but yesterday I found a few things I couldn't wait to share.
  • It turns out that beer IS good for you. And all this time, I was drinking it just because it got me drunk!
  • And heck, if you're gonna drinks some beers, you might as well go on out to eat. Here are some tips on eating smart when dining out.
  • Lastly, if you just want a laid-back, easy-going kind of weekend. Get started with some calming, meditation sounds of the forest. There you go, breathe deeply.
Alright, I need to hit the road to go see my good friend Graystar in Oxford. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend with good friends and fun too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...