Made Me Smile Monday

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!This is the four leaf clover pin I quickly made this morning
so I would have something green to wear.

I have SO MUCH for this "Made Me Smile Monday" post, I hope it's not overwhelming. I've collected quite a few humorous pictures and since it's a holiday - I'm going to share them (for easy reading, you know!)
  • I was e-mailed a collection of funny bum signs, here are my favorites
  • Just a step above is this redneck mansion
  • This warning sign is pretty funny, but you'll have to go to the original post to fully understand of what you are being warned.
  • I just bought some girl scout cookies, but I would also buy from this seller
  • If I saw this sign, I would NOT know what to do.
Lastly, I smiled when I saw this post entitled Rainbows for Hope. It is St Patrick's Day and those rainbows can totally lead me to some leprechaun gold!!

Have fun, be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...