Wild Wild Web Wednesday - Music

Is it really only Wednesday? It feels like at least Thursday at least.
Look on the bright side: it IS "Wild, Wild Web Wednesday"I've got another 'theme' post for y'all. Today's general theme is MUSIC!!
  • First - check out these cool synchronized dancers. The dance is called the Thousand-Hand Guan Yin and these dancers are all DEAF. Okay, so this is not specifically music. But, how silly is it to dance without music? Alright, I do it all the time. Just watch the video, it's very trippy.
  • These kittens are totally singing my name. You can have kittens sing your name too. It's apparently some bank's ploy to make people happy or something. I think it's funny!
  • I was always told not to sing at the table or my babies would be born naked (this was frightening as a 4-year-old.) However, now that I WANT naked babies; these salt and pepper maracas can definitely make singing at the table even more fun. (And NO that's not code for something else.)
  • Lastly, if you love TV shows and their theme songs like I do, you need to try the Television Theme Song Game. It's harder than I thought.
And remember, at some point, the 'Rhythm is Gonna Get Ya!'

1 comment:

  1. Those cats are hilarious! Jason watched it too and loved it! I think he may try to actually play with the video camera this weekend instead of working. Thanks! :-) Can't wait to see you. Just a few more days!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...