Wild Wild Web Wednesday

I was slammed at work yesterday then had to help with my nieces in the evening, so I ran out of time to post. However, today is different - I just can't miss posting on a "Wild Wild Web Wednesday"I've got another collection of randomness for you this Wednesday:
  • I'm hoping that when I eventually have kids, they are as amazing as this one-year-old reader.
  • Allow this 'online-looking store' page to load and you will be entertained. Of course, I am easily amused. I hope you like it too.
  • I've always thought candle scents were a little biased towards women. One company apparently thought the same thing when they came out with Manterns, the candles for men with scents like Hot Wings, Beer, and Sawdust. ~AWESOME!~
  • If that wasn't weird, check out these oddities that can be found only in Russia.
  • Lastly, can you recognize major cities just by their skyline? Take this quiz and guess the city to find out. I actually did better than I thought. You'll probably do better.
That's all for now. Let me know if you ever find any wild web pages that I can share. Now, go BE WILD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...