Wild Wild Web Wednesday

I've still got a lot on my plate right now but do NOT want to neglect my blog obligations. As such, today's "Wild Wild Web Wednesday" is not completely thought out, but rather a simple list of the first several items I have saved for this topic. They are still completely awesome, and I hope you enjoy!
  • Gentlemen, did you know that more than being the 'freshmaker', mentos can boost your confidence with the ladies. Excellent!
  • Just so you know, this is how NOT to pull down a palm tree.
    You could totally see that coming, right?
  • Check out this neat online jigsaw puzzle. It's not what you expect. I haven't had time to really try to solve it, but had fun messing around with it the other day.
  • I've never been into long distance relationships, but the kiss phone might make one a little more bearable. Can you imagine?
  • Lastly, check out these memorable movie scenes in legos. Wow!
Alrighty - that's all for now. Enjoy your 'hump day'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...