Feel Good Friday - Youth

It's totally, absolutely, finally FRIDAY
and a "Feed Good Friday" it is!!I have another theme post. Today is all about recapturing youth.
It includes quite a few videos, so I hope you have the time to enjoy them.
  • If you are looking to feel a little younger, check out how the Wii can help you stay young.
  • Ever since I was a kid, I've wanted a treehouse. Nowadays, there are plenty of adults with treehouses for all occasions. I think that's great! Now, if I could just convince LOML* to build mine - I already have a great tree for one.
  • These show intros really take me back to my childhood
  • I love this site where people are posting themselves in then and now pictures in the same poses. Too funny.
  • Check out what happens when an Improv Anywhere group takes over a little league game. Those kids will remember that game for the rest of their lives. What a great childhood memory.
  • Lastly, we all know kids say the darnedest things, but let me share with you what one kids said yesterday while we were at the beach. We got a real kick out of it.
    • - Kid (holding large rock): Look at this rock

      Mom: Put that down, you’re going to get your hand dirty

      - Kid drops big rock and smells hand

      Kid: It just smells like the hand that is mine

      Adults giggle

      Kid: I always have one hand that smells like that

I hope you all have a FANTASTIC weekend. Stay young!!

*LOML=Love of My Life

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, Awesome video of the little league improv! It even brought tears to my eyes. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I got teary eyed too with that one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...