Techie Tuesday - I'm Such a Geek

Wow! I've been so much sucking at blog posts lately!!
I've got a few things I want to share for "Techie Tuesday"Basically, they just show you how much of a geek I can be. Just in case you still have doubts, even after Friday's post with the 'Yay!' thing.
  • Several of these 10 cult classic mid 80's fantasy movies are on my shortlist of favorite movies. Seriously, 'cult classic' 'mid 80's' 'fantasy movies' - AWESOME!
  • I mentioned Battlestar Gallactica's season premiere last week, but failed to offer up this Battlestar top ten list from the David Letterman Show. If that doesn't peak your interest, I don't know what will.
  • I absolutely LOVE the craftster community, especially when members share their geek love also. Since I can't knit or really crochet, these Fellowship of the Ring amigurumi are simply mystical to me. I love when craftiness and geekiness come together.
Alright, the next two do not illustrate the geek me, but I do want to share them. So there!
I needs to dash and actually finish some stuffs. Oh happy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...