Made Me Smile Monday

After a long weekend, I am sure ready for "Made Me Smile Monday"Well, in all truth, it's the smiles I need more than the Monday. If you feel the same way, here ya go:
  • HeHeHeHe -
  • **Language/sensitive ears and eyes WARNING** Just in case you didn't know- there are at least 99 Words for Boobs
  • Don't we all need some Spring flowers to brighten our day? Just click and drag your mouse across the screen.
  • Check out these interpretations of homeland security signs. Too funny!!
  • Lastly, LOML* got me a new camera over the weekend. It's a Nokia CoolPix 550S. I like it.
Here's hoping you have a GREAT WEEK!!

*LOML=Love of My Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...