Thrifty Thursday

So for this "Thrifty Thursday," I'm gonna mix it up a littleSimply put: here's quick link that's crafty AND thrifty. Some artists were challenged to make discard items into something else. Some of these are functional and cool, while others are a bit weird. You decide for yourself.

Lately, many people have been trying to become more thrifty and frugal because of the so-called possible recession and because of the rising gas prices. Here are a few funnies a friend e-mailed me that put a little bit of a lighter side on the increasing coasts of gas.


See! It's not just you that feels like they're being anally raped every time they pull up to the pump. Um well, I hope these make you chuckle as much as they made me chuckle.

2 comments:

  1. those shorts are so funny. I can't believe the crazy cost of gas now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I know - I had a cashier at a gas station this morning tell me that she was now having to decide between purchasing gas and food because she's having a hard time affording both. CRAZY!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...