Wild Wild Web Wednesday

Yay for Wednesday!!
LOML* gets back from DC tonight AND it's "Wild Wild Web Wednesday"Here's some of the wacky and wild items from the interweb:
  • Remember the fold-ins in MAD Magazine? Whether you do or not, the NY Times online offers this interactive Fold In Feature of some of Al Jaffee's fold-ins from the 1960's-present that you should enjoy. It's really neat, really.
  • Talk about interactive, here's a toy piano you can actually play online!
  • For cute, twisted, and quick entertainment, how about a 30 second texas chainsaw massacre starring animated bunnies? Now that's what I call entertainment!!
  • Want to get back all those junk mail people who clog your mailbox and fill your trash can (not to mention landfills)? Mail them a brick at no cost to you. Heeheehee!!
  • Lastly, for those extreme nerds and/or geeks. Check out this video of Leonard Nimoy (yes, Dr. Spock) singing The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins!!! AWESOME! This is good stuff! What a gem of geeky goodness.
*LOML = Love of My Life

1 comment:

  1. I love the junk mail revenge! We have to try that out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...