Floss and O-Ring Necklace

While I didn't post all weekend, I wasn't completely non-productive. I had a fairly busy weekend. LOML* flew into P'cola at 11pm Friday night, we went to our friends' house for dinner and drinks on Sat night, and I crafted almost all day Sunday. See...productive.
You're still in disbelief? Check out this necklace I made from embroidery thread and plumbing o-rings.

These are the materials I used
I made a sketch of the design

And, here's my finished necklace.
(I'm still not happy with the cord so I'll probably work on it tonight to come up with a better solution. ) Sorry, it's not the best picture!

*LOML=Love of My Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...