Strike One

It's my second "Made Me Smile Monday" and I do have a few things for you, yet I left the list at home and am at work (shhhhh!). After I get off work, I have to immediately go to Mobile for a meeting, visit with my mom, and then I will be home. Let's see how I feel this evening before I promise the giggle goodness that is "Made Me Smile Monday." I am sure you all needed a good laugh (as it is Monday), and I do apologize if I do not get it up until tomorrow. I'll work on getting better at my planning these posts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...