And He's Off

It's been a whirlwind weekend. I'm about to take LOML* to the airport (again) so he can start working for his new company. He's still in a daze and can't believe he has the job of his dreams. I can't believe I'll be here all alone. Those of you who know me, though, know that I'll find something to do and won't stay bored for long. I can always entertain myself quite nicely. However, if you want to help me keep my mind off his absence, please do not hesitate to offer an invitation.

On a crafty note, I have started a new necklace that uses pretty fall colors and will share an image later. I did have something for a Sunday post and may share that later as well.

Anyway, we're about to be off, so please keep LOML* in your prayers. This flying back and forth makes me nervous. I hope to post more for y'all later!


*LOML=Love of MyLfe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...