Crafty Hope Apologizes

I'm sorry! I know I've been faltering in keeping this up, but I am sick. I will try to post something more interesting tomorrow. I've just been so tired! While at work, I make lists of what to post, but can't seem to get up the energy to put it up here. I'm also anxious about LOML* leaving next week. I'm usually the one who goes out of town, but not for a WEEK!! If anyone wants to keep me company, lemmie know!! Hopefully, I won't feel as rotten as I do now.

I would like some comments to know what you do want to hear from me and if you even like what I am posting. Give me a clue!

*LOML=Love of My life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...