What Do You Think About That?

Since I didn't post so much last week, I thought I had more for you on this "Wild, Wild Web Wednesday."
Don't be disappointed just yet. I think you'll like what I do have for you:
  • Heartily, I wish you a Merry Christmas Ho, Ho...wait - Santa can't even say that anymore.
  • With that in mind, are you sure you know what you are saying? The words you choose may not mean what you think.
  • And hey, don't get caught with you pants down, especially around your bicycle. You may be accused of having sex with your bike.
  • If you think that's pretty outrageous, you'll never believe that Britney is giving out parenting advice - and to Heidi Klum of all people.
  • For those who are Harry Potter fans, check out these sneak peeks for the Half Blood Prince. I'm so excited to know that it's already in production.
  • Need something ridiculous and ridiculously expensive, check out some of Sky Mall's odder merchandise.
  • Lastly, and on a serious note - I have had a hard time figuring out which candidate I support the most in the upcoming presidential election. Minnesota Public Radio has a short quiz that helps you select your candidate based on your political views. It cleared things up for me a bit. But, I'm not going to tell you who it paired me with, try it for yourself.
Well, I told you it would be a short list.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, my candidate was only second on my list after taking the quiz! I don't care, I'm voting for him anyway cause he is the best :-) They need to add some more questions to that quiz or something. lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...