Good in the World

I asked everyone last week for suggestions on what my Friday theme could be. Yet, I received none. I have still been turning it over in my head, and you should head some of the things that have been echoing around in there.
When I woke up this morning I thought, Friday is a great day. It's the gateway to the weekend and means that tonight, after work, you can have some fun. It's a day that everyone looks forward to all week. It just makes you happy, makes you 'feel good'. As such, Friday's theme (for now) will be "Feel Good Friday." Hopefully, I will be able to add to your Friday with some tidbits to help make the most of your good mood or maybe even put you in a good mood.

Today, I want you to reflect on even in dark times, how much good there can be in the world.
For proof, reflect on these instances:
  • A 14-year old punk kid saved the life of an older gentleman
  • Even animals get in on the good deeds, like these dolphins who protected a surfer during a shark attack
  • In fact, animals will even depend on each other like these two

Snergles

Remember - "It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice." - Josianne Barnabe'

Now if that doesn't make you feel good - I don't know what's wrong with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...