Crafty Thanksgiving Weekend

I guess I just took what they call a "blogging break" for Thanksgiving. It was not intended. I had planned posts and everything. Yet, somehow, the time just slipped away from me. I did stay somewhat busy, besides eating turkey and pie. I also went to work on Friday, so there. I know you've all been sitting on pins and needles waiting for my next post. To prove that I've been busy, see the crafting I accomplished:

I replaced the cord on the o-ring necklace with a chain

I made some Christmas cards that are going to be gifts (early ones). These are mostly done. I just want to add some embellishments. I'm also going to write a tutorial for these in the next day or so. It has been added to my constant TO DO list.

I also cleaned my craft room. However, I did not take any pictures of it as it's still not organized, cleaned, or decorated in the exact manner I want. I may take some pictures later if I get brave, since there are some aspects to the room that I really do like.

So, it was a fairly crafty holiday weekend. I hope you had a happy turkey day and got to be with the ones you love.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. I love your necklace - very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so wonderful seeing you over Thanksgiving! That is such a fabulous necklace!! I am trying to convince myself to do some of these crafts over Christmas when I finally have some time. Hope all is well and I will keep reading your blog, waiting on "pins and needles." :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...