The Good News Is. . .

Though I cannot reveal all the details, LOML* said I could go ahead and spill the beans. In an earlier post, I mentioned another job he may be getting. Well, he did go to DC for the interview, and they have officially offered him a position. I'm not allowed to say what the company is yet, that may come later. Yet, it does not make much of a difference.

They want him to start ASAP, so his last day at work (with me) will be in ONE week. He will then have to fly to DC for a week, fly home for Thanksgiving, fly back to DC for a week, then fly home and officially begin working from home. Whew! He'll be busy. I don't know what I'll do for those two weeks he'll be gone. Ideas anyone?

We're all pretty excited, and I wanted to share the news since I did allude to the job previously.

*LOML = Love of my Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...