Weekend Wishes

I know it's bad taste to "drink and blog," but look out world, welcome to me.

I just want to thank those few, very few, faithfuls that who are actually visiting the blog on a fairly regular basis. I am really enjoying this creative output and will continue to post whether anyone reads me or not. [but please keep on reading - I'm loving the attention]

I've already had a great night tonight by simply cooking dinner for the LOML* and then hanging out with our local best friend married couple. I have VERY few plans for the weekend. One of my nieces has asked me to come over, I want to go to some yard sales, and I have dinner plans on Sunday. Other than that, my weekend is O.P.E.N!! It's so exciting. No other plans taking up or ruining the whole weekend. I've got some other things I am hoping to get done, but will not absolutely PLAN on doing. Ahhh, the luxury of no plans.

Well, before I regret saying any of this, I'm going to post. I hope everyone has a fabulous un-planned weekend as well.

Cheers!! (as I hold up my tasty beer to the monitor)

3 comments:

  1. I wanted to drink & blog last night...but I couldn't get my cork screw to work ... and I don't know the proper etiquette of knocking on a neighbor's door to ask to borrow theirs. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, that's tricky. I think it all depends on the hour of the evening, how well you know the neighbor, and something about a push-up bra. But at least you made it through the night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that you mentioned the push-up bra, I know exactly which neighbor I could've asked! :-P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...